- About Directory of Major Malls | Shopping Centers.com
- What is the Directory of Major Malls | ShoppingCenters.com?
- What size shopping centers and malls do you cover?
- How often is the DMM database updated?
- How do you research and update the DMM listing data?
- In what formats is the DMM data available?
- Are the Printed and CD formats of the Directory of Major Malls still available?
- Statement of Methodology
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Shopping Centers.com Online Access
- What is included in the ShoppingCenters.com access?
- How do I subscribe to the website?
- Can I test out the site with a trial subscription before paying for a subscription?
- Why am I getting a message that my trial subscription has reached its hit allowance?
- Can I subscribe on a regional basis?
- Can I share my subscription with other people?
- What types of subscriptions are offered for multiple users?
- Can non-subscribers purchase DMM data on an “as needed” basis from the website?
- What do the custom reports look like?
- Is there a limit to how many shopping centers I can look at per month or per day?
- The DMM Shopping Center and Mall Data
- What are the details included in each DMM major shopping center / mall listing?
- What other information does DMM offer in addition to the detailed shopping center and mall listings?
- Can I export data from the website?
- What are the definitions for the DMM’s Center Classifications?
- Which contact titles are available for each center?
- Are the longitude / latitude coordinates available?
- Is there additional demographic information available for the listings?
- Do you include sales and visitor traffic figures in the listings?
- Can I specifically find the high end shopping centers using the site?
- Do you rank the shopping centers as “A”, “B”, or “C” malls?
- Is the DMM | ShoppingCenters.com data available anywhere else besides directly from DMM or the ShoppingCenters.com website?
- Is there a way to see past (historical) information about the shopping centers?
- DMM Mapping Tool
- When was the mapping tool added to the website?
- Does the new mapping tool allow me to view and extract the longitude / latitude for each center?
- Are the longitude / latitude coordinates available for offline licensing?
- Where can I see more details on the Mapping Tool?
- Is there a way to print out the map from the website?
- How do I search for all the centers in a metro market?
- Can I use the mapping tool to search for shopping centers near by current location
- What happened to the static Metro Area Maps?
- Who Uses the DMM data and ShoppingCenters.com Website?
- What if I have questions about the data and DMM products?
- What if I need technical support?
- Do I need to install any software on my computer to access ShoppingCenters.com?
- Can I download a copy of the help documentation for the site?
- What if I notice some incorrect or outdated information?
- How can I list my center or check to see if the most current information is listed?
- What if I can’t find a specific retail project that I am looking for?
- Using the Search / Query Function
- Do I have to export all the information?
- How do I create an export profile so I don’t have to check off all the fields I want each time?
- When I export from ShoppingCenters.com and open the file, the data is not in columns? How do I fix this?
- Why does it take so long for the export to finish?
- Why do some zip codes in my excel file only have 4 digits and not the standard 5 digits?
- Where can I find all troubleshooting related questions and solutions for exporting in excel?
- Tech Tips
- Technical Support
- How to locate centers planning an Expansion / Renovation on ShoppingCenters.com?
- How do I find Co-Tenancy situations on ShoppingCenters.com?
- How to purchase a “one-off” report from ShoppingCenters.com
- I am seeing a blank screen when I try to search
- How do I add a listing to an existing group
Major Shopping Centers Across the US & Canada
VIP Contacts for Leasing Agents, Landlords, Managers & Marketing Directors
Data Point Updates in Just the Last Year Alone
Site / Leasing Plans
Square Feet of Retail GLA
Still Need Help?Contact Us