Are the longitude / latitude coordinates available for offline licensing?
Although DMM’s verified coordinates are used to locate the shopping centers on our new interactive mapping tool (COMING SOON) the coordinates remain hidden from the online users of the ShoppingCenters.com website.
However, longitude and latitude coordinates are available through off-line direct licensing and require licensing fees and end-user licensing agreements to be signed directly with DMM.
We have appended coordinates internally to all the DMM listings and verified manually using a combination of GIS software and satellite imagery. This approach provides a more accurate location point for DMM data point users to overlay market demographics, customer information and other data used for aggregation and analysis purposes. These coordinates are proprietary but can be licensed for non-commercial, internal use and are available a number of different ways.
- As a custom licensed dataset. See our custom dataset products page for more details or speak to a member of our sales team (845) 348-7000 x204
- Through our reseller network which includes many of the leading GIS/Mapping vendors.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us