#1 Shopping Center Database
The Major Mall & Shopping Center Data You Need to Plan Your Next Move
You have to be able to rely on the right kind of quality major mall and shopping center data to make informed decisions. Directory of Major Malls | ShoppingCenters.com is the number one resource because of the high quality and sheer volume of data we provide.
Get instant access to powerful major mall and shopping center data, including location details, tenant lists, contact information, and available site/leasing plans. Pinpoint center locations on an interactive map, view and download colorful graphs, charts and tables highlighting important center metrics and market area details.
Access Expanded Demographics, Segmentation and Mobile Analytics centered around each shopping center from industry leaders including; Claritas PRIZM® & Pop-Facts®, Near™ and BI Spatial.
Search, View, Print, Export and Analyze the data you need to lead you the best informed decisions.
Not sure which subscription is right for you? Give us a call (845) 348-7000 and we’ll help you choose the perfect subscription to meet your needs.
Benefits of DMM Online Access
* Data provided by BI Spatial, LLC in conjunction with Claritas PRIZM® & Pop-Facts® and Near™. Available for US locations only.
Compare Benefit Levels
Subscription Access & Usage Explained
Talk With Us
User Access Assignment
Pricing is based upon single, named-user subscription access. Username and password credentials are not intended to be used (shared) by more than a single individual. Please call (845) 348-7000 to discuss discounts on multiple user / group licensing options.
There is an overall maximum # of views assigned to each subscription. Full access to ALL REGIONS: 10,000 views annually and if applicable : 1,000/report, 2,500 records/export Full access by REGION : 3,000 views annually and if applicable : 1,000/report, 2,500 records/export The above limits allow DMM to monitor the overall viewing activity on the site. Should you ever hit the maximum number of views before your annual subscription expires, a notice will pop-up for you to contact customer support so we may review your account.
The Export function is available with different options depending upon your Subscription Level.
- Subscribers to the Classic Plus Contacts Export level are able to export Contact Details Often these are used for sales prospecting and marketing activities.
- Subscribers to the Enhanced, Premium and Mobile Analytics levels are able to export and expanded set of shopping center details, demographics, rolling mobile observation metrics and tourism %, and other attributes included the ANCHOR Stores with ind Square Footage.
- More attributes are available based upon your Subscriptions level. View the full breakdown of export fields by subscription Tier Here.
IMPORTANT: Geocodes (longitude/latitude), Physical Address, and Non-Anchor Tenants are NOT exportable.
Please call (845) 348-7000 to discuss your Custom Data needs.
Sample Reports & Graphs
Schedule a Product Demo with One of Our Retail Data Experts for More Report Samples. Or Start Your Free Trial to Begin Browsing the Database Now!
- Anchor Store Report
- Detail Reports – Various
- Detail Reports – Store Section
- Market Area Report
- Physical Feature Report
- Specialty Leasing Report
- Summary Report
- Trend Demographics Report
- VIP Leasing Report
- VIP Mall Manager Report
- VIP Management Company Report
- VIP Marketing Director Report
- VIP Owner / Developer Report
- VIP Specialty Leasing Report