Are the longitude / latitude coordinates available?
Yes, longitude and latitude coordinates are available for internal commercial use by licensees. However, they are NOT an option on the website.
We have appended coordinates internally to all the DMM listings and verified manually using a combination of GIS software and satellite imagery. This approach provides a more accurate location point for DMM data point users to overlay market demographics, customer information and other data used for aggregation and analysis purposes. These coordinates are proprietary but can be licensed for non-commercial, internal use and are available a number of different ways.
- As a custom licensed dataset. See our custom dataset products page for more details or speak to a member of our sales team (845) 348-7000 x204
- Through our reseller network which includes many of the leading GIS/Mapping vendors. See our Partners page for a current list of resellers and distributors.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us