Are the Printed and CD formats of the Directory of Major Malls still available?
No they are not.
The original printed directory format of the Directory of Major Malls data was officially retired with the January 2012, 33rd edition was published. The final edition contains over 290,000 store locations and 19,500 individual center contacts in a single one convenient volume. A limited number of copies of the final edition will be available while supplies last. Please contact our office directly to discuss.
The final release of the CD format of the DMM data was suspended in 2011 after the ShoppingCenters.com website was redeveloped to allow easy access and enhanced search, viewing and exporting functions and monthly updates for our subscribers. DMM is no longer distributing or supporting this product format.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us