How do I search for all the centers in a metro market?
To view the centers in a specific market area:
- Click START A NEW QUERY
- Select the “GEOGRAPHY”
- Select Metro Area in the left menu
- Select the State(s) associated with the Metro Market you would like to search
- The list of metro markets will appear in the “Select MSAs” list
- Scroll to view and select the metro markets of choice
- Use the green > button to move the metro market to the Selections column on the right
- Note the site will recalculate the number of listings in your results as MSAs are selected. Please note this is an “or” selection. Therefore your results will reflect all listings which are in “any” of the markets you have selected.
- You may add additional criteria using the other Tabs to further filter your list.
- Click the MAP IT option and view the results on an interactive map.
For example: Click the PHYSICAL FEATURES tab and mark “Enclosed” to show the enclosed centers in the MSAs of your choice.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Major Shopping Centers Across the US & Canada
VIP Contacts for Leasing Agents, Landlords, Managers & Marketing Directors
Data Point Updates in Just the Last Year Alone
Site / Leasing Plans
Square Feet of Retail GLA
Still Need Help?Contact Us