I am seeing a blank screen when I try to search
We suggest you clear your browser cache and then refresh your screen (Press the F5 key).
We suggest you clear your browser cache and then refresh your screen (Press the F5 key). This will update your log-in and you should now be able to see the new enhancements to the site which were added in early March 2014. Your cache, where images are saved from previous visits, may sometimes prevent you from seeing the most recent updates to a website. By clearing your cache, you are allowing a new version of those images to be seen.
For information on clearing your browser cache, read our article Tech Tip: How to Clear Your Browser’s Cache
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us