How to locate centers planning an Expansion / Renovation on ShoppingCenters.com?
- Click START A QUERY from the dashboard or by clicking the Orange tab located at the upper right of the main page above the Log-In fields
- Select the Physical Features Tab
- Use the Renovation/Expansion Planned field and mark the YES box
- You will now see the system calculate the results count on the lower right
- Click View Details to see the summary list of all centers in the results below (scroll down to see the list)
- You can now choose to view each individual listing or save to a Group. If your subscription access level allows it, you may also print the records to a report or export some of the data fields for use in your personal use off-line.
- To Filter the list further, scroll back up to the Query area and use additional fields to focus your results further. For example: Add a size minimum of 500,000 to the GLA field to only see listing which are at least 500,000 sq ft in size AND planning a renovation/expansion.
You can of course apply additional criteria to the QUERY so you can filter further with regard to location, physical configuration, etc.
If adding additional criteria, don’t forget to click the View Results button again after adding additional criteria to update the summary list of centers
After finalizing your search criteria, you might want to consider Saving the Resutls to a New Group which can then be used as one of the criteria on the GENERAL INFO tab on other searches.
Still Need Help?Contact Us