How do I add a listing to an existing group
Next time you are viewing the details of a listing, take a look at the new MY GROUP box on the upper right.
1. Add the listing you are viewing to an existing group simply by marking the box
2. Uncheck the box and remove the listing from a GROUP
3. Create a NEW GROUP by Clicking the green NEW GROUP button to create the group and add the listing to it at the same time.
Easy as 1-2-3!
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Major Shopping Centers Across the US & Canada
VIP Contacts for Leasing Agents, Landlords, Managers & Marketing Directors
Data Point Updates in Just the Last Year Alone
Site / Leasing Plans
Square Feet of Retail GLA
Still Need Help?Contact Us