What happened to the static Metro Area Maps?
In the past DMM, had provided static maps of 54 metro area markets.
With the March 2014 phase-in of the new interactive mapping tool, the static metro area maps have been eliminated from the site.
Users will now have the ability to search for specific metro markets and use our new interactive mapping feature to locate major shopping centers in ALL metro markets.
Rather than the static maps which were only updated on an annual basis, did not change as additional listings, you will now see the all current listings in the map tool. As new listings are added to the ShoppingCenters.com website, they will also appear on the interactive maps.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us