The Leader in Major Shopping Center Data Covering the US & Canada
Who We Are
The Directory of Major Malls | ShoppingCenters.com (DMM) is the leading source for comprehensive, accurate shopping center data. More than just malls, the DMM database covers the full spectrum of retail project types, offering you access to the most comprehensive data on major shopping centers & malls approx. 200,000+ sq. ft. in size and includes:
- Enclosed malls
- Open-air community centers
- Power centers
- Lifestyle / specialty / mixed-use of any size
- Value retail / outlet / off-price
Since the late 1970s, DMM has evolved from a print directory into an online source of retail data with robust query functions, integrated mapping tools, custom reports, contact lists and licensed datasets.
What We Do
Unlike the old days of printed directories, online data at ShoppingCenters.com is continuously updated by DMM’s researchers for accurate delivery to customers and licensees, with hundreds of thousands of data point changes every year.
DMM is always actively pushing to expand the ShoppingCenters.com dataset and functionality. Inventory listings have exploded in size and breadth to include store locations, site/leasing plans, VIP real estate contacts and so much more. DMM’s network of technology partners advance the evolution from printed directory even further by using shopping center data in their intelligence solutions to provide site location analytics and modeling.
How You Benefit
Our data is leveraged by a wide variety of clients, including:
- Major retailers
- Specialty and seasonal retailers
- Owners and developers
- Service providers
- Investors and financial firms including hedge funds, global investment funds and bank groups
- Leasing agents and brokers
- Architectural, design and construction firms
- Business intelligence
- Analytics consultants
- Retail strategists
- Media (WSJ, NY Times, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes)
- Plus integration with a variety of systems like business analytics and GIS systems used by major firms in retail, finance, development, and government sectors
The leading source for high quality data needed for any number of business concerns, DMM data is used for planning, investing, marketing, marketing analysis of publicly traded companies, REITs, revenue trending studies, economic market studies, and so much more!
Wondering if DMM has the retail data you need?
Start Your FREE Trial Today!
Click Here to Begin!