Products from Directory of Major Malls
Access to the over 8,590 major open-air shopping centers, malls, outlets, power, entertainment, and, mixed-use/specialty/lifestyle centers listings from the Directory of Major Malls database of major shopping centers and malls of approx. 200,000+ sq. ft. and above in size in the US & Canada. PLUS, projects which may be smaller but DMM has classified as are “Significant Retail”.
- Detailed property, size, location, expansion/renovation activity, and physical features information along with 309,986 associated categorized stores.
- Updated on an ongoing basis.
- Access the complete dataset or by Region with 4 access levels to choose from and functionality including:
- Custom Report Printing
- Claritas Enhanced Demographics
- PRIZM® Segmentation
- Near™ Footfall/Mobile Metrics
- BI Spatial Analytics
Access the #1 shopping center database 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
License custom databases, reports and lists for integration into third party GIS/mapping and analytic applications, sales prospecting, market research studies and your custom data analysis.
- Point Files with base DMM shopping center location information and longitude/latitude coordinates
- DMM shopping center and mall records with comprehensive center details, tenant list, contacts, and longitude/latitude coordinates.
- Enhanced Demographics, Mobile Activity Metrics, Segmentation assigned to DMM major shopping centers or your custom locations available in partnership with BI Spatial, LLC, Claritas PRIZM® & Pop-Facts®, Near™, and Statistics Canada.
- NAICS category append to DMM shopping center / mall tenants
- Shopping Center Geofences, Retail and Trade Area Boundaries
- Historical Major Shopping Center & Mall Data
- And more…
The Essential Resource for Planning, Prospecting, and Investment Professionals in Retail!
Retail Boundaries licensed from Directory of Major Malls use a shopping center or mall as an anchor point. The resulting Boundary file is meant to be the best representation of the larger retail environment associated with the corresponding shopping center or mall.