Do you include sales and visitor traffic figures in the listings?
As much as we would like to say we have 100% coverage in this area, we can not. These details are proprietary information and some owner/developers choose not to provide it to us. They would prefer you request it directly from them. That being said, approximately 30% of our listings do include some of this information and appears when available. The online access of the DMM products allows you to search on these fields so that you are able to locate the listings where these fields are populated.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Major Shopping Centers Across the US & Canada
VIP Contacts for Leasing Agents, Landlords, Managers & Marketing Directors
Data Point Updates in Just the Last Year Alone
Site / Leasing Plans
Square Feet of Retail GLA
Still Need Help?Contact Us