What is included in the ShoppingCenters.com access?
Online subscription access includes the power to search, view, print and group the details, tenant lists and contact information for the individual listings and available site/leasing plans. Also includes access to 54 major metro area maps. Updated Monthly.
Four (4) Subscription Levels to choose from. All levels include access to complete standard listing details, contacts, site plans, metro area maps and tenants lists. Functionality varies by subscription level.
1. Classic – Search, View, Print and Group. Print Individual Center Detail Reports
2. Enhanced – Same as Classic Level above AND Custom Report Printing
3. Enhanced Plus – Same as Enhanced Level above with Custom Reporting AND Exporting of center details, contacts and anchor stores
4. Premium – Same as Enhanced Plus Level above with Custom Reporting AND Exporting AND Trend Demographic Add-on dataset from Scan/US
Above access if for single-user access to ALL US and Canadian listings on the ShoppingCenters.com website. Regional subscriptions are available.
Learn More about Online Access »
Learn More about DMM Retail Boundaries »
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us