Why am I getting a message that my trial subscription has reached its hit allowance?
The trial subscription is limited in the # of actual complete listings you can view, the # of queries you can run and the # of records in a report. Your trial subscription will be limited once you reach this threshold or after 7 days, whichever comes first.
Otherwise,as a trial subscriber, you are getting full access to the site with the exception of the export function which is deactivated for a trial subscriptions. The trial subscription will give you the ability to search the full database and see the list of results. The FREE trial subscription to ShoppingCenters.com is offered as an opportunity for visitors to the site to sample the data and site functionality with the intention of signing up for a paid subscription once they have found the DMM data on ShoppingCenters.com to be applicable and a valuable resource for their business.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us