Do you rank the shopping centers as “A”, “B”, or “C” malls?
No, the mission of the Directory of Major Malls dataset is to provide its users with as much detailed and accurate information as possible. However in this endeavor we also remain neutral and do not believe it is our role to rank, rate or compare the shopping centers and malls in any fashion.
The success of an individual center or how successful a retailer will be with a store within a center will depend upon many unique factors and conditions. We leave this analysis up to the retail industry professionals who are hands-on in the field with leasing, developing, managing and marketing these projects to determine this type of analysis.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us