Subscribers to the DMM’s ShoppingCenters.com website have the option to select access which provides the ability to export detailed information, contacts, demographics, mobile analytics, segmentation metrics and anchor store data directly from the ShoppingCenters.com website
Multiple access levels provide a variety of export options to choose the one that’s right for you.
- Classic Level with Contact Export allows you to export just the contact information for each center.
- Enhanced, Premium and Mobile Analytics Levels expand your export options to include more of the individual property details, demographics, mobile metrics, and segmentation. The attributes included will expand as you increase your access level.
As a subscriber with export privileges are able to run searches, select your choice of data fields and immediately create an export of the data to be downloaded onto your personal computer for your own internal use.
Use DMM Data to:
- Analyze Landlord and Management Company holdings
- Identify properties with vacant and/or closing anchors for new opportunities for leasing or acquisition
- Create Prospect and Leads Lists for your Sales and Marketing Efforts
- Find Distributors for your Products
- Contact Owners, Leasing Agents, Managers and Marketing Directors
- Analyze your Locations
- Identify Locations of Retail competitors or complementary co-tenants
- Locate Retail Pockets Ripe for Expansion
- Compare property details and locate properties planning renovations
Features of the Export Field List
- Property Locations Details and website
- Anchor Stores with Retail Chain Type and Sqft
- Physical Features such as Size, number of stores, parking spaces
- Property Contacts (Owner/Developer, Property Management, Leasing Agent (permanent and short-term) and Marketing)
- Primary/Trade Area Demographics
- Mobile Analytics Metrics
Subscribe today to the access level right for you.
Note: The full tenant list (with the exception of anchor stores as noted above) and Longitude/Latitude are not exportable via ShoppingCenters.com. Contact your sales rep to discuss custom licensing options.