DMM Shopping Center Geofences & DMM Retail Boundary Polygons
DMM’s strategic alliance with BI Spatial has facilitated the introduction of our DMM Shopping Center and Retail Boundary polygons for licensing across multiple GIS platforms. This alliance further enhances and upgrades the level of uses for the DMM data within multiple GIS platforms and across many new industry sectors.
DMM SHOPPING CENTER GEOFENCES
DMM Shopping Center Geofences are virtual spatial boundaries specific to a DMM shopping center or mall. The S/C Geofence corresponds to the published layout of the center or mall taking shadow anchors and the parking into consideration.
When DMM data is licensed and combined with DMM’s geofences and mobile device data, there is a great opportunity to identify trends and patterns beyond the insights of the data available in your online subscription.
DMM RETAIL BOUNDARY POLYGONS
DMM Retail Boundaries give specific attention to the retail environment around and including the DMM shopping center or mall. Not every adjacent structure contributes to the retail environment. In this example, the DMM Retail Boundary has removed the 3 non-retail buildings (apartments (2), hotel (1)) adjacent to the property. Any derived insight using the DMM Retail Boundary will be solely retail centric and relevant.
While DMM Retail Boundaries are very robust, they are also very flexible. When DMM Retail Boundary files are joined with mobile device and other retail data, they give you the additional depth of data into the market area and thus facilitates a more informed decision-making process.
With precise Retail Boundaries you can generate more reliable insights and focus on innovation.
Representing a larger sampling of the retail environment, DMM Retail Boundaries are unique because they:
- Exclude non-retail outparcels whenever possible.
- Utilize the most recent imagery and site documentation.
- Verify active or inactive retail areas.
- Provide more targeted mobile device analytics & basis for more targeted advertising.
You’ll be able to identify and analyze:
- Where consumers moved before and after they arrived to the shopping center?
- Where are the traffic concentrations within the property via a heat map?
- What are the Precision with Privacy® locations of the visitor traffic of the property?
Through our partnership with B. I. Spatial, you can get additional comprehensive analytics that can include:
- Customized Geofences & Retail Boundaries.
- Customer Segmentation Profiling & Analyses.
- National Mobility Grid ™ – Traffic by Day Parts (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Weekday, Etc.)
- Precision with Privacy ™ – US residential point dataset (With or Without segmentation profiles)
- Traffic Heat Maps.
- Cross-Shopping & Competitive Retail Analyses.
Note: The polygons are NOT available in the DMM online access subscription. Instead they are delivered directly to you as polygon files for integration into your own 3rd party geospatial application.