What types of retail shopping centers are in the DMM/ShoppingCenters.com database?
Directory of Major Malls / ShoppingCenters.com retail shopping center and mall locations are classified into 7 categories:
Community Center – approx. 200,000 – 499,999 sq. ft. in size
Regional Center – 500,000-999,999 sq. ft. in size
Super-Regional Center – over 1 million sq. ft. in size
Power Center – usually open-air in design and with 3 or more big-boxes
Value Retail – Tenants are predominantly outlets, discount, off-price retailers
Entertainment – Focus on themed entertainment and restaurants, theaters, attractions, with more limited retail
Lifestyle / Specialty / Mixed-Use – usually open-air & anchor-less with an upscale mix of tenants. May also include mixed-use combination of retail, office, residential, hospitality, event venue and others.
More details here.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us