Do I have to export all the information?
Not at all. You choose the center details, contacts and other feature fields you would like to export and use for your own internal use. Once you select the EXPORT DATA button at the top right of your search results list, a screen will appear with all the available fields organized by section. You may check the fields you would like to include in your export and uncheck those you do not require.
Once you have checked all desired fields, you may want to save your new EXPORT PROFILE. This will allow you to use this same set of fields for future exports without having to go through the fields selection process again.
READY TO EXPORT?
- Click the EXPORT XXX LISTINGS button at the Top Right to begin the export process.
- Choose to either open the file upon export or save the exported file to your hard drive
- The .csv is a standard comma delimited format which can easily be opened in Excel.
Please keep in mind, with regard to the tenant lists, only the anchor stores are available for exporting. Should you require access to the complete list of tenants for additional analysis, you may want to contact our customer service department to discuss the direct off-line data licensing options which are separate from the online access available on ShoppingCenters.com.
- Technical Support
- Research Methodology
- Historical Inventory of Listings
- DMM Data in Research Studies and Whitepapers
- Where can I see past issues of DMM e-News?
- Is there a short video I can watch which gives me the highlights of the site?
- DMM Mapping Tool Tutorial
- Using the Search Query Function
- I am seeing a blank screen or blank fields when I try to run a query
Still Need Help?Contact Us