For Investors / Financial Consultants
Shopping Center Data for Retail Industry Trends
When Your Success Requires Making Informed Decisions. Quickly.
Empowering you to make informed decisions about your retail investments portfolios quickly, the Directory of Major Malls (ShoppingCenters.com) is your single source solution for the most current, accurate and reliable data.
- Keep Abreast of Changes In The Industry
- Monitor Chain Store Openings/Closings
- Learn Which Major Shopping Centers Are Affected
- Learn About Portfolio/Asset Sales
- Follow New Construction/Developments
- How Are Stock Values Affected by Industry Activity
- See Who Owns The Centers
- Analyze Retail Trends
- What Types of Center are in a Market
- Evaluate the Mix of Tenants
Empower Your Executives With Actionable Data
Quickly search, cross-reference and export the information you need to create an informative executive briefing to provide to your executive decision makers. Give them the timely information they need to effectively evaluate their investments.
- Single Source to Search, Cross-Reference & Export Data
- More Than 8,300 Major Shopping Centers
- Covers United States & Canada
- Integrated Locations Map
- More Than 315,000 Tenant Locations
- Easy Cross-Referencing
- Extensive, Essential Search Criteria
- Contact More Than 26,000 Landlords, Managers, Leasing Agents & Marketing Directors
Trusted Resource For Investors & Financial Firms.
"I've used DMM for many years and have been very impressed by the consistency and accuracy of their reporting. They have done an excellent job capturing information and maintaining their database of properties. I know of no other source with such extensive coverage and reliability."Kern Investment Research
"I really have found that the Directory of Major Malls has been a great asset to my work. Whenever my supervisor has a project for me to work on regarding shopping malls it allows me to use this software. It is so informative!!!"Highwoods Properties
If you prefer to schedule an ONLINE DEMO, please call us at (845) 348-7000.